DIN Rail format GSM / GPRS modem, ideal for applications in industry that require special features such as: extended AC or DC power supply range, optoisolated inputs and outputs, DIN rail mounting and/or RS422 - RS485 bus.
This terminals can be orderded with RF module so you can easily made a mesh network concentrator.
- Quadband GSM/GPRS class 12
- 2 configurable RS232/RS422/RS485 ports
- USB, SPI and I2C connectivity
- 4 1P1C relays
- Optoisolated digital input/output
- Analog input/output
- Internal 868 MHz RF module (optional) for wireless communications with low power external Coronis sensors (temperature, pulse counters,...)
- 220Vac powered with internal backup 1650 mA/h battery (optional)
- TCP, UDP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3 stack
Powerful GSM-GPRS terminal pleny of input / output interfaces: serial ports to connect machines or peripherals, SPI/I2C expansion bus to connect displays and / or memories, and digital inputs and outputs for all types of analog sensors and actuators ...
Ultra Low Power GPRS / GSM Modem, ideal for unattended applications and battery powered. In sleep mode has a typical power consumption of only 2.5 uA.
IP65 waterproof GPRS / GSM terminal for industrial applications and ideal for outdoor installations or in adverse conditions. There are many possibilities for serial communication, opto-isolated inputs and outputs, relay outputs, and a wide range of Ethernet and wireless communications (868 MHz RF Coronis).